Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do What Brings You Joy



This quote is a happy reminder that our joy is found within us not in "things and people."
Only we have the ability to bring more joy into our lives, we need to stop searching outside of ourselves and realize it's time to be still and figure out what makes us feel joyful.....

What brings you joy and how often do you do this joyful thing for yourself?
If you feel stumped, think about the things you loved to do as a child.....
For me designing  jewelry, running, walking in nature and meditation bring me joy. 

Maybe this month you can try something new, challenge yourself and step outside your box??? 
I am challenging myself ..I enrolled in Tae Kwon Do and I'm involved in the 5th Bead Soup Blog Hop Party in which I will be designing jewelry with beads (medium) I do not normally use (more about this later)! 

Making room to add joy into your life will encourage others to find their joy!
YOU are an Example - Lead! :) 

Would love to hear what gives you joy 
and if you are going to step outside the box and challenge yourself this month! 

Live in Joy- Lisa




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! That's awesome how you're stepping out of your comfort zone and doing such amazing things. Yay! Think I'll follow your advice and discover some new things that bring me joy.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to uncover joy in unexpected places....enjoy discovering your joy! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete